My Birthday Boy ♥

Photobucket
SO it was my favorite person's birthday on the 6th! Since our last river adventure, We've been wanting to get into kayaking SO we decided to just go ahead and get a couple of river kayaks for his b-day!!! Were always up for new AdVeNtUrEs ;0) It was also my moms birthday on the 5th so a big shout out to her as well! My husband is so awesome/studly/wonderful and i am so happy that i get to spend every day and every birthday with him for the rest of my life!...for this, i consider myself a lucky girl ♥ I love you Mr. Gates!..Even though you are an old man ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Tell Schmatt happy birthday for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Matt! Excited for you new kayak adventures. Had a great time at Disneyland for my bday and I've never had so many people wish me happy birthday in my life:) (I was wearing a big birthday button). Tara, Jacob & all their kids stayed over from Kaylie's birthday and got to spend time with us there too! Love you guys and can't wait to hear about the casa:)
    love, momb

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude... that comment was just mean! I thought you were on my team!

    ReplyDelete